Can be linked to ICR Touch, Casio, SAM and many more. Please note that we only supply the weighing kit and the scanner kit should be bought separately.
Data in mm
- Weighing kit to integrate with scanner for checkout applications.
- The display shows: weight only or weigh-price-total.
- The rotatory display allows an appropriate reading.
- Modular and modern design.
- Easy integration into counters.
- ECR/POS connection.
- Optional scanner (not included).
- Valid for legal metrology (connected to POS / ECR).
- EAN heading programming (according to the communication protocol).
- Tare, fix tare and manual zero.
- Display of price in a secondary currency.
- Energy saving via programmable on and off back lighting switching and automatic disconnection.
- Power supply and communications through one single USB cable (only for KS-400 M, and depending on the scanner).
- The weighing components are located in an isolated area, soscanner maintenance operations may be carried out without the need to unseal the equipment.
CAPACITY / ACCURACY
- Multirange (3,000 divisions): 6 kg / 2 g – 15 kg / 5 g.
- Monorange (3,000 divisions): 6 kg / 2 g, 15 kg / 5 g or 30 kg / 10 g.
- Multirange (3,000 divisions): 15 kg / 5 g – 30 kg / 10 g.
- LCD graphic backlit displays (1 or 2 depending on the model).
- Show: only weight or weight – price / kg – total price (connected to a POS and according to the communication protocol).
COMMUNICATION TO PC / POS / ECR
- RS-232 interface.
- USB (only in KS-400M, and depending on the scanner).
- Communication protocols available for the main POS and ECR in the market.
- Multi-protocol: the communication protocol is selected in the weighing kit among the available ones, previously recorded in the weighing kit. New protocols can be added from PC by telecharge (maximum: 60 protocols).
COMPATIBILITY WITH SCANNERS
- Honeywell Stratos MS2421 scanners (communication by one or two cables).
- Datalogic Magellan 8300 / 8400 / 9300i / 9400i / 9800i scanners.
- Mains: through the scanner (5 or 12 V).
- Others: through USB cable 5 V (PC, etc). Only in KS-400M, and depending on the scanner.